Having recently switched over to a Samsung Galaxy S3 (I was using the Blackberry Storm before this) I found myself in a wonderful new world of technology, connectivity, and FUN! I used to envy my friends iphones for all the cool things they could do on them, the design, the mobile productivity – and then there’s the maps (I get lost often, its my favorite sport). Well, let them be the envious one’s now, because I think the design and the architecture of my Samsung Galaxy S3 is the bomb-diggity.
So now that I have this little monster of a machine in my hands, I found some amazing apps to render photos, connect with the world, increase my productivity and more! The following is a list of my current faves. Please leave a comment below, let me know what you think of these apps, and send me any recommendations for other apps!
1. Evernote – Quick note taking on the go, including voice notes. I haven’t found the voice to note translator to be exact, and while this isn’t a great for business or personal needs – this “problem” could make for some fun at parties, or on long road trips.
3. Instagram – This is a very popular app to share photos with your peeps. So happy it’s available for androids. I have become overly obsessed with this, and it’s the perfect distraction from life’s boring moments, like waiting on long lines. Follow me @superkoshin and say hello so I can check out all your amazing pics.
4. Photo Grid HD – Fabulous for creating collages of different photos with different style mashups, effects, styles & the ever important doodling capabilities. perfect for fashionistas interested in showing off their OOTD’s! Its super popular – 10,000,000 + people can’t be wrong!
5. Deco Pic – If you have a love for all things Kawaii – you will obsess over this app! Basically you can Decoden your photos, and I personally think, the more the better. Stamp away! Add words in Japanese! Go Bezerk!And send me your creations. Maybe I will feature them on the site 🙂
8. Viber – Don’t want to pay for calls, but have a great internet plan, or spend too much time at places like Starbucks? This app is kinda like Skype in that you can call someone else (who HAS Viber) thru WiFi or the 3G network without paying for the call. Text messaging is free as well! (LOVE)
Remember to send me any info about apps you are loving, and any comments about the above 10 apps!